I still can’t beat my mom in the kitchen, but sometimes I really surprise myself and make some magic.
Recently, I did just that and came up with this AMAZINGLY YUMMY and FILLING soup that is QUICK and EASY!
If I can make this, YOU CAN MAKE IT BETTER :)
- Bone Broth – Your liquid vitamin in a form your body can easily absorb and love you to pieces for. Nutrient rich with calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, silicon, sulfur chondroitin, glucosamine, and etc.
If you don’t want to be Martha Stewart and make your own stock, then go to the store and purchase some. Look for brands that are free of added artificial flavors, preservatives, chemicals and MSG. Organic and/or grass-fed are best, if possible. Or even easier, have your mom make that ish for you like I did hah. THANK YOU MOMMY! ;)
- Kale – vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C, manganese, copper, vitamin B6, lutein, beta-carotene, and etc.
- Spinach – vitamin K, vitamin A, manganese, folate, magnesium, iron, lutein, zeaxanthin and etc.
- Green Beans – vitamin K, manganese, vitamin C, fiber, folate, vitamin B2, lutein, violaxanthin, neoxanthin, and etc.
- Green Peas – vitamin K, manganese, fiber, vitamin B1, copper, vitamin C, coumestrol, saponins, and etc.
- Avocados – pantothenic acid, fiber, vitamin K, copper, folate, vitmain B6, lycopene, beta-carotene, and etc.
My favorite way to add avocados to soups is by squeezing the avocado all over to get it mushy and then squeezing out the flesh of the avocado through the skin. No knife needed :)
1. Boil broth.
2. While broth is cooking, boil green beans and peas (anywhere from 1 to 2 cups) in a separate pot. Once cooked, add green beans and peas into broth.
3. Add spinach and kale (anywhere from 1 to 2 cups) to broth.
4. Squeeze in 2 to 3 avocados into the broth.
5. Add sea salt and ground black pepper to taste.
This is all about YOU, so be brave and get CREATIVE with adding more, less, or other yummy veggies. Remember get strong like Popeye and your Sweetpea will love you long time :)
Now my question to you:
What are some of your quick and easy soups that are fulfilling? Leave me a comment and let me know. I would love to hear from you!
Do me a quick favor: Share with 3 friends how they can make the quick and easy, Mean and Green Bone Broth Soup!